Index of clothing quality technical standard
(1) Quality score
(2) The quality level is divided into excellent, class I, class II and class III.
(3) Qualified rate refers to the proportion of qualified products in all products.
Qualified rate = quantity of qualified products / (quantity of qualified products + quantity of unqualified products) × 100%
(4) Grade rate refers to the proportion of a certain grade of products in the total qualified products.
Grade rate = quantity of grade products/quantity of qualified products × 100%
(5) The repair rate is the proportion of returned products for reprocessing.
Repair rate = quantity of repaired products / total inspection quantity × 100%
(6) The proportion of bad pieces caused by raw material weaving defects and sewing process in the total number of required materials or the total number of production pieces and pieces.
Film blending rate = raw material consumption / normal raw material consumption × 100%
Blending rate = blending number / total production × 100%
(7) The rate of missing inspection is the rate of missing inspection in the previous inspection and the rate of missing inspection in the previous inspection.
The rate of missing inspection of unqualified products in the previous inspection = the number of unqualified products rejected in the later inspection / (the number of unqualified products rejected in the previous inspection)
The number of unqualified products + the number of unqualified products rejected in the subsequent inspection × 100%
Missing inspection rate of the previous inspection = the number of unqualified products rejected in the subsequent inspection / the number of previous inspections × 100%
(8) Scrap rate
Scrap rate = number of scraps / (number of qualified products + number of unqualified products) × 100%
Establishment of garment production technology
The technological scheme of garment production is the technical standard of garment production and product inspection. The formulation of the technological scheme of the garment enables garment production meets the requirements of product specifications and quality, make most cost-effective use of raw materials, reduce costs, shorten product design and production cycle, and carry out production and operation activities efficiently.