1.Common production systems
In order to reflect the design of the production system, it can be represented by the plane diagram of the plant structure and equipment combined with the production process diagram, which is called the production flow chart.
(1) One-piece garment production system
The transfer mode of the production process includes that the sewing workers receive the garment cut piece, complete the acceptance independently, and then receive the next garment cut piece for production.
The features of the system are only transmitted directly between the sewing workers and the acceptance administrator;
Automatic sewing workers are required to have skilled and comprehensive sewing skills, but their working speed can be controlled freely;
Each worker should be equipped with sewing machine, small ironing table, and other production tools;
Suitable for tailor-made high-grade clothing manufacturer or sample production.
(2) Small flow production system
The transfer mode of the clothing production process is composed of a small number of staff. All processes in the production task completed by mutual cooperation are returned to the quality inspection department and then another batch of production tasks are received.
The system features reasonable use of personnel and equipment, flexible combination, and can improve production efficiency;
Strong adaptability to production changes;
It can reduce the intensity of management; Because the quality of work in process is difficult to control, it is necessary to require skilled and comprehensive workers;
It is suitable for small garment factories and large garment factories.
2.Intermittent flow system
(1) According to the instruction of the process flow chart, the receiving and dispatching administrator distributes the binding and cutting pieces and ingredients to the first batch of production personnel. After the task is completed, it will be issued to the production personnel of the next process, and the first batch of personnel will issue new tasks.
(2) System features: the transfer and connection between processes are completed by the administrator. In order not to affect the production, a certain number of pieces should be distributed;
It needs larger storage space and more means of transportation;
The division of work should not be too detailed, otherwise, the administrator’s workload is too large;
Administrators are easy to control product quality;
It is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises with changing clothing styles and unfixed output.
3.Flexible pipeline system
(1) According to the instruction of the process flow chart, the manager of the production transfer mode of the factory first arranges the production staff who have a close connection with the process to sit next to each other.
(2) The characteristics of the system increase the smoothness of the production flow of the ordinary process, which is conducive to reducing the management pressure and effectively improving the production efficiency;
In order to ensure the smooth operation of the production line, it is necessary to bundle the cutting pieces for each manual transmission, but due to the reduction of pause time, the total amount of products also decreases;
It has good adaptability to the production environment, is not limited by the scale of the process flow, and also maintains the monitoring of product quality. It is a flexible production system;
It is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.
4.Linear continuous flow system
(1) The mode of production transfer is that the mechanical plane transmission device carries the material and moves forward to complete the production transfer. The import and export of the transmission device are in the charge of the receiving and sending administrator. The whole system can save binding time.
(2) The characteristics of the system are that the production process is basically consistent, the production efficiency is high, the color difference can be effectively controlled, and a large number of WIP can be reduced;
Before production, a highly balanced production line should be set, and high-level management personnel are required;
It is suitable for specialized chemical plants with a single product, long production period, and large volume of goods.
5.Design principle of the factory production system
(1) The forward process arranges the production sequence according to the sewing sequence of the production process to reduce the waiting and cross transfer operations.
(2) The nearest combination refers to the nearest combination of related processes to reduce the delivery time and delivery errors.
(3) According to the balance data and balance points, the equipment and professional personnel are basically allocated according to the balanced design of the production line.
(4) The technical level of production personnel can be accurately evaluated. Production workers and production positions should be recruited according to talents as much as possible, and there should be room for training new employees.
(5) The production manager should find the problem at any time and guide the production line in time so that the blocked process or the process with weak quality can operate better.
The production system of clothing sewing workshop is suitable for ODM and OEM of clothing, including adult clothing and children’s clothing.