Flax is an important raw material for the linen textile industry. Its fiber is strong, soft and fine, and has good color. Flax fiber has strong strength, is not easy to rot in water, and has a waterproof effect. In addition, it has the unique advantages of friction resistance, high-temperature resistance, fast heat dissipation, low dust absorption rate, not easy to tear, not easy to burn, no static electricity, acid and alkali resistance, etc. it is a very good green textile environmental protection raw material.
Flax is the cortical fiber of plants. Its function is similar to human skin. It has natural properties such as protecting the body and regulating temperature. Linen clothing can reduce the sweating of the human body than other clothing materials. The water absorption speed is several times faster than silk, rayon, and even cotton cloth. When it comes into contact with the skin, it forms a capillary phenomenon, which is the extension of the skin. Flax’s natural air permeability, moisture absorption, freshness, and moisture removal make it a free-breathing textile. At room temperature, it can reduce the human body’s room temperature by 4-8 ℃, which is called “natural air conditioning”.
Flax fiber has important applications in the textile industry. Compared with cotton and wool, flax fiber has insufficient softness and elasticity, but high strength, which is second only to ramie in Ramie crops. With special textile technology, flax fiber can be spun into high count yarn and woven into an exquisite Sweater Manufacturer.
Linen weaving has a long history in Ireland, Scotland, France, and Belgium, and linen textile technology has been greatly developed in these areas. Woolen fiber can be used to make towels, mats, string, canvas, backpacks, banknote printing paper, etc.Flax is used as bedding, and its summer heat relieving effect is better than cotton products. People are not only easy to sleep, but also sleep sweetly, which is conducive to beauty and health. Moreover, because the fiber of flax is hollow and rich in oxygen, anaerobic bacteria can not survive and has good antibacterial performance. It is a health fabric. Flax does not produce static electricity due to the balance of positive and negative charges, has no dust absorption, and its hygienic performance is also talked about by people. Due to its many advantages and elegant color returning to nature, flax has become a recognized environmental protection product.
Flax series products have always been loved by the majority of consumers. Flax products are high-grade products, which are favored by the majority of consumers because of their natural green and environmental protection characteristics.
As a kind of raw material health care textile, hemp textile has attracted more and more attention. To develop, study and prove the health care function of hemp textiles more scientifically and realistically, people have done a lot of research work. Now the relevant information on flax is introduced as follows:
- Hygiene: the director of the Russian flax phloem Research Institute, Rivkin, identified that for the human body (especially patients with skin diseases), wearing any fabric can not compare with flax fabric.
- Comfort: S. Davis of the United States uses EEG to record the effects of eye movement and humidity between mats, body, and skin temperature on sleep. The investigation shows that compared with cotton sheets, flax mats make it easier to fall asleep, sleep well and feel happy after waking up.
- Coolness: Russian research institutions have conducted experiments in Central Asia for seven years and proved that the surface temperature of linen clothing is 2 to 2.5 degrees Celsius lower than that of cotton and silk clothing, while the temperature between skin and clothing is 3 to 4 degrees Celsius lower than that of other fabrics. The adhesion of linen fabric to skin is only 70% of that of cotton fabric.
- Antibacterial activity: the Department of Health Microbiology, School of public health, Shanghai Medical University detected the survival of bacteria on three mats at different times by contact method. The results showed that compared with bamboo mats and straw mats, flax mats had a significant antibacterial effect. The antibacterial rate against international standard bacteria such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Leuconostoc was more than 65%, and against Escherichia coli The bacteriostatic rate of Staphylococcus aureus is more than 90%.
Washing and drying of hemp clothing
- The washing requirements of linen fabric are the same as those of cotton cloth, but the soaking time should not be too long. And because the hemp fiber is generally rigid, the holding force is poor. It should be gently rubbed, not strongly rubbed on the washboard. It is forbidden to brush with a hard brush to avoid fuzzing. Ramie clothing needs special attention, otherwise, it will feel itchy and uncomfortable when wearing it again after fuzzing.
- After rinsing, do not squeeze or dehydrate with force to prevent hemp fiber from sliding and affecting the appearance and wear resistance. When drying, the collar and seams of the clothes shall be leveled and straightened. They can be dried in the sun, but do not expose them for too long to prevent fading.
- The removal method of various stains on linen fabric is also the same as that on cotton fabric, but if there are slight cigarette burns on linen fabric, it can be wiped with a piece of lemon and then dried in the sun for a while.
The above is a detailed introduction to linen in the process of garment production.