(1) Pure cotton: natural fabric, comfortable to wear, breathable, warm, but easy to wrinkle, not easy to care, poor durability, easy to fade. So very few 100% cotton fabric, usually with more than 95% cotton content are called pure cotton. Advantages: strong hygroscopicity, good dyeing performance, soft handle, comfortable wearing, no static electricity, good air permeability, anti sensitive, simple appearance, not easy to moth, firm and durable, easy to clean. Disadvantages: large shrinkage, poor elasticity, easy to wrinkle, poor shape retention, easy to mildew, slight fading and acid resistance.
(2) Organic cotton: it is a kind of cotton which is produced and certified according to the organic agriculture standard by using non-transgenic cotton seeds. Its planting process does not use any chemical fertilizer or insecticide, which is environmentally friendly and pollution-free. Advantages: soft handle and bright color, organic cotton wear resistance and elasticity will be much better than ordinary cotton, not easy to mildew, will not be allergic, absorption, ventilation and warmth are better. Disadvantages: high cost, high price, wrinkle resistance is very general, easy to stick hair.
(3) Modal: it’s a kind of cellulose fiber, which belongs to the same cellulose fiber as rayon. It’s pure man-made fiber. Advantages: excellent moisture absorption and air permeability, not easy to fade, not easy to yellow wrinkle, or shrink, have a natural drop feeling and wrinkle resistance, with silk-like light, excellent texture. Disadvantages: easy to deform, higher cost than ordinary cotton fabric, poor wear resistance, easy to damage.
(4) Cotton fabric: cotton is the general name of all kinds of cotton textiles. Advantages: easy to keep warm, soft, and close to the body, good moisture absorption, and air permeability. Disadvantages: easy to shrink, easy to wrinkle, the appearance is not neat and beautiful, you must always iron when wearing.
(5) All cotton mercerized fabric: advantages: cotton fabric treated by high concentration caustic soda (wool), feel smooth, bright color, silky luster, comfortable to wear. Disadvantages: slight fading.
(6) T / C fabric (polyester / cotton): refers to the general name of polyester and cotton blended fabric, which is made of 65% – 67% polyester and 33% – 35% cotton blended yarn, commonly known as cotton Dacron. For polyester / cotton blended products, CVC yarn is usually called if the cotton content is higher than that of polyester, otherwise T / C yarn is called. CVC yarn usually refers to products with more than 65% cotton content, and T / C yarn is still called if the C / T ratio is below 55 / 45.
(7) Fabric technology: it is made of fine or ultra-fine poly acetic fiber and high count combed cotton (40, 60, 80, etc.). Advantages: the fabric is crisp and smooth in hand, bright in color, elastic in body bone, good in moisture absorption and air permeability, smooth in surface, and has certain rainproof function. Disadvantages: vacuum, difficult to wash, can’t iron or soak in high temperature.
(8) Lycra (spandex): it is a fabric made of spandex (short for polyurethane fiber). It is also called “pull frame” in the Cantonese area. In the mainland, it is sometimes called “spandex cloth” directly. Advantages: good elasticity, alkali resistance, and heat resistance. Disadvantages: it is easy to get yellow when exposed to the sun, and moldy when affected by damp.
(9) Denim: it is a kind of thick yarn dyed warp denim, with dark warp color, usually indigo blue, light weft color, generally light gray or white after scouring. Also known as indigo cloth. advantage; A piece of fabric can produce unlimited colors and styles. Disadvantages: poor color fastness, severe fading, color control can not do clothes. Thin cloth: soft, comfortable, cool, light but easy to wrinkle, not wear-resistant. Thick cloth: wear-resistant, durable, washable, not easy to wrinkle, but hard handle, not easy to wash.
(10) Corduroy: cotton fabric with weft cut and fluffy and longitudinal strips formed on the surface. It is named after corduroy strips which are similar to corduroy. Corduroy is mainly made of cotton and also blended with polyester, acrylic, spandex and other chemical fibers. Advantages: soft handle, round and straight velvet strip, clear grain, plump down, firm and wear-resistant texture. Disadvantages: easy to tear, especially along the direction of the velvet strip tear strength is low, easy to stick hair.
(11) Cotton and hemp: cotton and hemp blended fabric collectively. Cotton hemp blended spinning is a kind of textile product made of cotton and hemp in a certain proportion. Cotton and hemp blended fabric has the advantages of environmental protection, air permeability, comfort, good draping and comfortable wearing. Because the fabric has good elasticity and wear resistance in dry and wet conditions, stable size, small shrinkage, straight, not easy to fold, easy to wash, fast dry characteristics, and uses all natural fiber weaving, low carbon and environmental protection, which is in line with the current international fashion trend of textile and clothing. Therefore, it is very suitable for clothing and home textile fabrics. Advantages: excellent air permeability, moisture absorption, moisture fast, light and cool, at the same time, antibacterial, anti-mildew, anti-static, anti-radiation and anti-allergy. Disadvantages: suitable for hand washing, easy to deform, fluff, serious floating color, easy to yellowing, easy to fade in the sun.
(12) Ramie: there are many kinds of ramie fiber, but only ramie, flax, jute and Apocynum can be used as textile fiber materials. Hemp is mainly composed of cellulose, pectin, fat, lignin and so on. Advantages: strong, not easy to tear, breathable, has a unique cool feeling, sweating not stick to the body; Bright color, good natural luster, not easy to fade, not easy to shrink; Heat conduction, moisture absorption than cotton fabric, friction resistance, high-temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, anti mold, not susceptible to moisture and mildew; It has good moth resistance, mold resistance, low dust collection rate and no static electricity. Disadvantages: rough handle, not slippery and comfortable, easy to wrinkle, poor drapability; Hemp fiber is hard and poor in cohesion. 2. Not easy to rot and burn
(13) Flax: is a plant bast fiber, 30% stronger than cotton fiber. Advantages: cool and comfortable, excellent air permeability and moisture absorption, anti-fouling and bacteriostasis, not easy to pilling or fuzzing, not shrinking, machine washable, easy to maintain. Disadvantages: flax fiber characteristics determine that it is easy to wrinkle, poor fixation, slight fading phenomenon and poor dimensional stability.
(14) Silk and hemp fabric is a blend of silk and hemp fabric, this fabric is relatively high-grade. Advantages: the appearance style of natural hemp fabric is stiff, the drapability is general, and the air permeability is good. Disadvantages: unstable shrinkage, easy to wrinkle, poor color fastness, best dry cleaning.
(15) Silk: a textile made of silk or synthetic fiber, man-made fiber, or filament; It is a general term for all kinds of silk fabrics made from silk. Advantages: gorgeous color, rich luster, noble and elegant, comfortable to wear, sound absorption, dust absorption, good heat resistance, anti-ultraviolet, good moisture absorption and release. Disadvantages: easy to wrinkle, easy to absorb, not strong enough, fast fading.
(16) Tencel: is a kind of cellulose fiber, using solvent spinning technology, dry strength slightly lower than polyester, but significantly higher than the general viscose fiber. Fabric features: the first environmentally friendly chemical fiber, biodegradable. Advantages: good strength, silk like drapability and soft handle, good wrinkle resistance. Disadvantages: without elasticity, the outer layer of friction fiber will break and form hairiness with a length of about 1-4 microns, especially in wet condition, it is more likely to produce hairiness, and even entangle into cotton particles in serious condition, and the fabric will be slightly hardened in hot and humid environment.
(17) Silk: generally refers to silk, including mulberry silk, tussah silk, castor silk, cassava silk, etc. Silk is known as the “fiber Queen”, with its unique charm by people of all ages, silk belongs to protein fiber. Advantages: smooth handle, rich luster, comfortable wearing, good air permeability and drapability. Disadvantages: poor wrinkle resistance, poor light resistance, can not be exposed for a long time, sensitiviity to alkali reaction, high-temperature variability.
(18) Wool polyester fabric: refers to the fabric made of wool and polyester blended yarn. It is the most common kind of blended wool fabric at present. The common proportion of wool / polyester blend is 45:55, which can not only keep the advantages of wool, but also give full play to the advantages of polyester. Advantages: wool and polyester blended, light texture, wrinkle recovery performance is good. It is durable, easy to wash and dry, stable in size and durable in pleating. Disadvantages: lack of soft luster, handle between pure wool fabric and polyester wool-like fabric.
(19) Wool/wool: worsted fabric is a kind of high-grade clothing fabric which is mainly made of pure wool, and can also be mixed with a certain proportion of wool type chemical fiber or other natural fiber. It is processed by combing equipment, combing, drafting, spinning, weaving, dyeing and finishing many times. Advantages: a soft and elastic handle; Soft and natural luster, comfortable and beautiful to wear; Good hygroscopicity, not easy to conduct heat; Good heat preservation and wrinkle resistance. Disadvantages: not alkali resistant; The shrinkage is serious; Easy to wrinkle.
(20) Woollen cloth: also known as wool, it is a general term for fabrics made of various kinds of wool and cashmere. Advantages: wrinkle-resistant and wear-resistant, soft feel, elegant and straight, elastic, thermal performance is also good. Disadvantages: washing is difficult.
(21) Merino wool: mostly produced in Australia, accounting for 90% of the world’s total output. The top-grade Merino wool comes from Tasmanian wool in Australia. Advantages: high strength, good elasticity, soft handle, white color, soft luster, good cashmere shrinkage, high density, good thermal insulation, self-contained antibacterial ability. Disadvantages: easy pilling, shrinkage, felt reaction, easy wrinkle, easy deformation.
Cashmere (cashmere): cashmere has cashmere and cashmere, the value of cashmere is higher than that of cashmere. PC clothing all use cashmere, which is mainly produced from a layer of fine cashmere on goats. The output of cashmere is very low. Generally, the annual output of cashmere per goat is only about 150g-250g, and its texture is soft, delicate, smooth and glossy, which is known as “soft gold”. It is the world’s finest animal fiber, with an average fineness of only 12-15 microns. Advantages: comfortable to wear, strong warmth retention, full suede, soft handle, soft luster, unique style. Disadvantages: washing machine is not available for cleaning, hanging is not allowed for drying, it is easy to be motheaten if not properly preserved, and it is easy to fall down if not handled properly.
(23) velvet: one side of a velvet weft knitted fabric, covered by a pile formed by vertical fibers or yarns, with a fine pile height of 1.5-5cm and a soft handle similar to the inner pile of a swan, so it is called velvet. Advantages: bright and natural color, full down feeling, comfortable and soft handle. Disadvantages: inadvertently stacked velvet clothing, very simple damage to the natural direction of the down, it is difficult to recover, easy to have static electricity, there will be small particles of down.
(24) coral velvet: a new type of fabric. Coral velvet, as the name suggests, is a coral like textile fabric with colorful and good coverage. Advantages: fine texture, soft feel, no hair loss, no pilling. It doesn’t fade. Excellent water absorption, is three times of cotton products. No skin irritation, no allergy. Beautiful appearance and rich colors. It is a new product of Cotton Bathrobe. Disadvantages: it is easy to generate static electricity. It is suggested to wash it before wearing, because of the wool shedding phenomenon in weaving principle. It is suggested that people with allergic skin and asthma should avoid wearing this fabric due to floating hair.
(25) polar fleece: polar fleece is a kind of knitted fabric. It is a small Yuanbao knitted structure. The fabric is fluffy and dense on the front, and it is not easy to lose hair and pilling. On the back, the fleece is sparse and symmetrical, the fleece is short, and the texture is clear, fluffy and elastic. Its composition is generally polyester, soft feel.
(26) acrylic: a man-made fiber made of polymer with an average molecular weight of 100000 and containing about 1900 monomer units. The monomer of acrylic fiber contains at least 85% acrylonitrile, and other monomers are added for copolymerization. The commonly used copolymerization molecules are vinyl acetate and methyl acrylate. Advantages: good elasticity, high recovery rate, better warmth retention than wool, very soft handle, high strength, good sun and acid resistance. Disadvantages: lack of alkaline resistance: be careful when using alkaline cleaners during cleaning. The heat resistance is general. At the high temperature of about 190 to 230 degrees, the relatively high temperature also has a greater impact on the acrylic fiber fabric, and the acrylic fiber will become soft, and the moisture absorption is poor.
(27) fleece fabric: the fabric with one side raised and clipped has strong style and texture, soft handle, comfortable, good elasticity, strong wear resistance, and can store a lot of air between the fluff, so it has good heat preservation performance.
(28) terry cloth: this kind of fabric has rich and thick handle, firm and thick cloth body, good elasticity, moisture absorption and warmth retention, stable Terry structure and good wearability. Mainly used for sportswear, lapel T-shirt, pajamas, children’s clothing and other fabrics.
(29) Chiffon: also known as Georgette, it is a kind of silk fabric made of strong twist crepe warp and crepe weft. The warp and weft yarn are S-twist and Z-twist, which are arranged alternately according to ZS and 2Z, and interlaced with plain weave. The warp and weft density of the fabric is very small. Advantages: light and soft, good natural drooping feeling, skin-friendly, cool and breathable, light and elegant appearance, elegant and comfortable to wear. Disadvantages: after washing, it is easy to become gray and shallow, and it will be yellowing when exposed to the sun. It is relatively troublesome to take care of it. It lacks of firmness, easy to stretch sand, and easy to tear the suture.
(30) nylon (nylon): its scientific name is nylon, and its chemical name is “polyester amine fiber”. Now it is also used to be called nylon in the market. Nylon is the first synthetic fiber in the world. Its excellent performance and rich raw material resources make it still in use today. Advantages: soft and light, waterproof and windproof performance, high wear resistance, good strength and elasticity. Disadvantages: insolation, easy aging, airtight, easy to hook wire.
(31) leather like (including flocking and inserting knitted sleeves) fabric technology: the fabric is made of high-quality base cloth and high-grade PU glue. Advantages: the fabric has the “meat” feeling of genuine leather, soft, smooth and waxy, full of elasticity, soft luster, excellent non-ironing property, and has good functions of wind, rain and water（ The imitation leather flocking has strong Plush feeling, reflects the animal fur style, and is rough and wild.）
(32) blended fabric: it is a collection of many fabrics. It has the advantages of good water absorption, good air permeability and soft texture. At the same time, it avoids the shortcomings of various fabrics as much as possible, and has low cost.