- Measure the size of each part of the garment with the gauge for specification inspection, and check whether it meets the requirements according to the process sheet. The parts usually measured are as follows: collar, length, chest circumference, sleeve length, total shoulder width, cuff, pants length, waist circumference, hip circumference, etc.
The tolerance of finished product specification is as follows:
Tolerance table of finished product specification
Tolerance of serial position (+ – tolerance of serial position + -)
Length 16, collar 0.5
Bust 1.57 length 1
Cuff 0.58 skirt length 1
Sleeve length 0.59 waist 1.5
Total shoulder 0.510 hip 2
- The defects of ready-made clothes can be divided into fatal defects, serious defects, and minor defects. Fatal defect refers to the defect that is harmful to human body and is not allowed to exist in garments; Serious defects refer to the defects that are easy to find and can not be repaired, which affect the normal use and function of clothing, and its qualified level is 2.5%; Minor defect refers to the defect that does not affect the normal use and function and can be repaired completely. Its qualified level is 4%.
- The color difference test uses the color card to carry on the color difference contrast test to the finished product.
- Sewing inspection fabric has obvious stripe (1cm or more inspection; The stitches of all parts are straight, neat, firm, and suitable for tightness; It is allowed to splice the noodles, collar, and waist; The eye position has not deviated, and the buckle is opposite to the eye position; The inside of the clothes is flat and the tightness is appropriate; The rolling strip is straight and uniform in width.
- Appearance quality inspection from the overall shape of the finished product fitness inspection.